[Om-announce] [Invitation] HDR Defense - Samir OUCHANI

Samir Ouchani contact at sscc.fr
Mon Nov 14 10:57:04 CET 2022

Dear all,

It is my pleasure to invite you to my Habilitation to Direct Research (HDR)
defense on Friday, November 18 at 9:30 at the CESI Lyon campus.

The HDR thesis is about "Secure and Reliable Smart Cyber-Physical Systems"
with a focus on:

.       The underlying semantics of Smart CPS.

.       The security vs. reliability aspects in Smart CPS.

.       Advanced techniques for analyzing the security and reliability of
Smart CPS.

The HDR defense will be evaluated by the jury comprised of:

.       Prof Hanifa BOUCHENED, GIGL, Polytechnique Montreal.

.       Prof. Mohamed MOSBAH, LABRI, Uni. Bordeaux.

.       Prof. David DELAHAYE, LIRMM, Uni. Montpellier.

.       Prof. Parisa GHODOUS, LIRIS, Univ. Lyon 1.

.       Prof. Grabriele LENZINI, SnT, Univ. Luxembourg.

.       Prof. Kamel BARKAOUI, CEDRIC, CNAM.

.       Dr David BAUDRY, Directeur de Recherche CESI, LINEACT CESI, CESI.

.       Dr Yohan DUPUIS, Directeur de Recherche CESI, LINEACT CESI, CESI.

You are cordially invited to attend my HDR defense on the following Teams
link.

<https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_MDcxMjIwYzgtYmUyOS00
NTg0LWI0OTQtMjFiODQzM2YwMzgx%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%227cff8ea
a-92a3-41a5-92ce-6220d13f9cea%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%2216b06e78-93d3-4db1-aa50-ac
3b51745484%22%7d> Samir OUCHANI - HDR Defense

ID: 356 606 997 178
Code secret : 72bSVd

Sincerely yours,

Dr. Samir OUCHANI