[Om-announce] CfP - 29th International Symposium on Model Checking of Software - SPIN 2023

Georgiana Caltais gcaltais at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 15:40:59 CEST 2022

29th International Symposium on Model Checking of Software - SPIN 2023
    Paris, France
    April 26-27
    co-located with ETAPS 2023

SPIN 2023 website: https://spin-web.github.io/SPIN2023

=== Important dates ===

Jan. 9, 2023 - Abstract Submission
Jan. 16, 2023 - Paper Submission
Feb. 16, 2023 - Notification

=== SPIN ===

The 29th edition of the SPIN symposium aims to bring together
researchers and practitioners interested in automated tool-based
techniques to analyze and model software for the purpose of
verification and validation. We invite submissions presenting
theoretical results, novel algorithms, tool development, and empirical
evaluation. We accept both long (up to 16 pages) and short (up to 6
pages) papers.

More details about topics, submission guidelines and PC can be found
on the SPIN website: https://spin-web.github.io/SPIN2023

=== Invited Speakers ===

Simon Gay (University of Glasgow)
Joost-Pieter Katoen (RWTH Aachen & University of Twente)
Raúl Pardo (IT University of Copenhagen)
Caterina Urban (INRIA)

=== Chairs ===

Georgiana Caltais (University of Twente)
Christian Schilling (Aalborg University)

=== Steering Committee ===

Dragan Bosnacki (Eindhoven University of Technology) (chair)
Susanne Graf (Verimag)
Gerard Holzmann (Nimble Research)
Stefan Leue (University of Konstanz)
Jaco van de Pol (Aarhus University)