[Om-announce] [ITNAC Newsletter] ITNAC 2024 June Newsletter

International Telecommunication Networks and Applications Conference committee at itnac.org.au
Mon Jun 10 05:26:55 CEST 2024

ITNAC 2024 JUNE NEWSLETTER

Welcome to our first newsletter for 2024

ITNAC 2024 UNSW Sydney Australia 27-29 November
Hybrid Conference - online and face-to-face
Technically co-sponsored by the IEEE COMPUTER SOCIETY AND IEEE
COMMUNICATIONS SOCIETY.

Keynote announcement
Professor Elaine Wong from Melbourne University

Keynote suggestions welcome
The ITNAC committee welcomes suggestions from our community for
Keynote speakers. Please email suggestions to the committee and we'll
see if the speaker is available. There are so many amazing
improvements to technologies and systems, we don't want to miss
exciting work being carried out by academics and researchers within
industry.

Call for Papers
[https://eur02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fitnac.org.au%2Fsites%2Fdefault%2Ffiles%2Fitnac2024cfp.pdf&data=05%7C02%7C%7C580d8250fd264f397a9508dc88fd5313%7Ccc7df24760ce4a0f9d75704cf60efc64%7C0%7C0%7C638535868920133336%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C40000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=yStR2eZ50FSC0qEZkRIxHpSYN%2FsO5USeyyEg1s2Bi6I%3D&reserved=0] - eight
weeks until the deadline

Submit your paper now [https://eur02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fedas.info%2FN32136&data=05%7C02%7C%7C580d8250fd264f397a9508dc88fd5313%7Ccc7df24760ce4a0f9d75704cf60efc64%7C0%7C0%7C638535868920133336%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C40000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=WyE9msJbnqJBmMaZLpCIkLU%2FT1V6w7pTktLFeMm3NpQ%3D&reserved=0]

Sydney, Australia's most welcoming city! Well, if you stretch it a
bit. ITNAC 2024 will be held at University of New South Wales in
Australia's beach capital at a wonderful time of the year to enjoy the
sites. There are many things to do, and you can take a holiday before
or after the conference.
Contact the committee if you're interested in offering a workshop or
helping to arrange one. We're keen to have a couple of workshops this
year, so please get involved.

WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT. If you have a PhD email the committee to join
the Technical Program Committee. ITNAC continues to be a successful
conference with your support. If you wish to join the committee and
help with the conference, contact the committee.

TECHNICAL PROGRAM COMMITTEE MEMBERS THAT HAVE ONE PAPERS ACCEPTED AS
FIRST AUTHOR WILL RECEIVE A FREE SECOND PAPER REGISTRATION.

STUDENTS CAN APPLY FOR ONE OF THE TEN FREE REGISTRATIONS OFFERED THIS
YEAR FOR ACCEPTED PAPERS WITH A STUDENT FIRST AUTHOR.

Support ITNAC 2024 by forwarding this email to your colleagues and
students.
The ITNAC committee is committed to running the conference and to
providing an opportunity for our community to publish papers. We
welcome volunteers and have several committee positions open. If you
need assistance or advice on how to get involved contact the
committee.

ITNAC 2024 SPONSORS

ITNAC 2024 welcomes sponsors for the event. If you're in contact with
a potential sponsor let the committee know so that we can follow up.
ITNAC is a successful conference with the support of sponsors, we need
our community to help identify potential sponsors and to link the
committee with them. Contact the committee.

SPREAD THE WORD

Are you an academic or student? Spread the word to your colleagues
that ITNAC 2024 will be a great opportunity to meet colleagues and
friends whilst presenting a paper.

ITNAC 2024 will again have a wonderful ambience and be a great
experience for everyone that participates.

We need your support at this time, to ensure that ITNAC is a success
and continues to be the leading international telecommunications and
networking conference in Australia and New Zealand.

How you can contribute to the ITNAC community today and in coming
months

The Association is working to get a new Journal included in Scopus. To
achieve this outcome we could do with your help. If you can spare a
day, write a 4 page single column paper and submit the paper to the
International Journal of Information, Communication Technology and
Applications [https://ijicta.org]. We'll process your paper quickly
and publish the paper. All papers are indexed with ORCID. The Journal
is open access, so you can immediately submit the paper to
ResearchGate to attract citations.

We would like to get IJICTA included in Scopus asap, so that we have a
Journal to compliment ITNAC and to provide a location for extended
papers to be published.

If you would like to become an editor of the Journal and to help
attract papers, contact the committee today.

We're committed to providing a high quality peer reviewed Journal that
will enhance the Association's offering to our community.

 CALL FOR PAPERS

As is our practice the Call for Papers will be available at the ITNAC
website, which is currently undergoing the annual update and you can
submit your paper through EDAS.info.

VOLUNTEERS

On behalf of the committee and our volunteer marketing chairs Dr
Nazmus Nafi and Dr Kashinath Basu we will look forward to providing
you with information throughout the year, and to respond to your
feedback. If you would like to get involved and volunteer for one of
the committee roles, email the committee.

STAY SAFE

We anticipate a great conference in 2024 at UNSW in Sydney, Australia.
We wish our community a safe year and we look forward to seeing as
many of our community as possible at the conference this year.

On behalf of the committee, we would like to wish you all well at this
difficult time.

General Chair Mark A Gregory

This newsletter is provided to people who have subscribed to the
newsletter through the ITNAC website. You may unsubscribe from the
newsletter by selecting the unsubscribe button. Unsubscribe from this
newsletter
[https://eur02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fitnac.org.au%2Fsimplenews%2Fremove%2F3166%2Fdefault%2F1717989231%2F6xlVquFeXickC2toxR-HWSSk2zJzd-pS66wpp0AzTyw&data=05%7C02%7C%7C580d8250fd264f397a9508dc88fd5313%7Ccc7df24760ce4a0f9d75704cf60efc64%7C0%7C0%7C638535868920133336%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C40000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=vrBSgk7YLrlf7S6baovE9hNw%2F8b%2BA2gqnWG%2F4QyGfoc%3D&reserved=0]