Units, Dimension, Domain & playing nice with MathML (fwd)

Andreas Strotmann strotman at nu.cs.fsu.edu
Wed Jul 14 20:41:09 CEST 1999

This thread appeared in the www-math mailing list the other day.  Since
this is about extending MathML, and OpenMath is a/the designated extension
mechanism for MathML, but also because this particular topic did come up
in some discussions during the Eindhoven workshop, I'm taking the liberty
of forwarding the message to om at openmath.org.

 --  Andreas

PS: my apologies to those of us who are on both mailing lists.