[om] Bindings / Sparse Linear Algebra and Distributions / Optimization

Leonardo B. Lopes leo at iems.nwu.edu
Tue Apr 18 03:49:13 CEST 2000

Thanks to all who replied. You were right, it was the general concept of
bindings, especially the lambda biding described in the standard that I
was unfamiliar with. Thank you all and especially Dr. Carlisle for your
prompt replies. I am moving on more deeply into this material now.

Thanks,
Leo.

Leonardo B. Lopes                                       leo at iems.nwu.edu
Ph.D. Student                                              (847)491-8470
IEMS - Northwestern University              http://www.iems.nwu.edu/~leo

Post public announcements to om-announce at openmath.org
Automatic list maintenance software at majordomo at openmath.org