ISSAC papers (was Re: [om] openmath critique; ISSAC 2001)

Paul Libbrecht paul at ags.uni-sb.de
Sat Apr 7 21:13:15 CEST 2001

I think we are planning on a demo and a presentation there about the
activemath system, www.mathweb.org/activemath. It is based on OMdoc
which is based on OpenMath. The presentation might focus on the
"open-math openness" inside.

Didn't prepare any submission yet.

At 11:49 AM -0400 4/5/01, Andreas Strotmann wrote:
>accepted as a poster.  Thus, it is at least consistent with apparent ISSAC
>editorial policies that the only OpenMath paper in ISSAC is one about
>implementing it: only reports on actually running pieces of software

This sort of looks we might have thought being there but... I thought
ISSAC was really computation oriented which is not our goal (at least
seeing the last one).

The urgent need for a list of current developments and/or
implementations or OpenMath is getting stronger every minute.

Paul

Post public announcements to om-announce at openmath.org
Automatic list maintenance software at majordomo at openmath.org