[om] Concatenation of lists ??

Paul Libbrecht paul at ags.uni-sb.de
Mon Apr 23 17:04:27 CEST 2001

Hi there,

For the writing of a course in statistics, there appears a LOT of
A_1, .... A_k. We all know these.

I believe the best way to express such a thing would be the map
application of the lists content dictionary.

Turns out... it is not too complete. Among others.... intervals seem
to be interpreted as lists and sets ??
I'd like to be able, also, to perform things like concatenation of
lists (like in A1,..., Ak-1, Ak+1, ..., An) and probably simple
removal an so on...
So is the list symbol the proper thing to use ?
How is this translated to maple, for example ??

Thanks.

Paul
Post public announcements to om-announce at openmath.org
Automatic list maintenance software at majordomo at openmath.org