[om] Specfun CD's (was: library)

J H Davenport jhd at maths.bath.ac.uk
Fri Aug 10 18:28:50 CEST 2001

On Thu, 9 Aug 2001, Richard Fateman wrote:
> J H Davenport wrote:
> > http://icm.mcs.kent.edu/research/iamc.html#iamcworkshop,
> I see no paper by you at that site.  I searched for
> james, davenport, cd, special.  No hits.
Odd, that page includes
OpenMath Content Dictionaries: the Current State
       James H. Davenport (jhd at maths.bath.ac.uk)
       paper in PDF
       download gzip-ed postscript
The PDF version is at:
http://icm.mcs.kent.edu/research/iamc2001.papers/davenport.pdf
http://staff.bath.ac.uk/masjhd/CDState3.pdf

> If there are questions, let's hear them!
The two design questions are exemplified in the two fragments at the top
of page 21.

> You are of course free to ignore any advice from me,
> but I would think that discussion on this newsgroup would
> be helpful.  Or maybe (since I am not a "member") this discussion
> is happening elsewhere?
The latest discussion was in a face-face meeting in Berlin. This is what
prompted Mike's e-mail. I hope to be circulating thenote sof that meeting
as soon as the participants have checked my representation of their views.
James

Post public announcements to om-announce at openmath.org
Automatic list maintenance software at majordomo at openmath.org