[om] polynomial CD

Carlo Traverso traverso at posso.dm.unipi.it
Mon Jun 4 12:59:04 CEST 2001

The CA groups of Pisa and Genoa have proposed a research project that
includes a new version of CoCoA using the PoSSoLib, and using OpenMath
for communications; the project includes the construction of CD for
commutative algebra, to be built on top of a revision of the
polynomial CDs.

The project has been submitted for funding, and we expect an answer in
autumn, but we are interested in pursuing at least the OpenMath
aspects of this research even without funding.

We have little experience in OpenMath, and we would appreciate
everybody's cooperation in this project: you can see the
proposal in http://www.dm.unipi.it/~traverso/Projects/Camasa-01

Carlo Traverso
Post public announcements to om-announce at openmath.org
Automatic list maintenance software at majordomo at openmath.org