[om] Standard .. Ontologies for Math

Richard Fateman fateman at cs.berkeley.edu
Fri Jun 8 17:08:52 CEST 2001

> My copy (from www.opnemath.org) has a review date of 2003-04-01.

We are obviously on to something big .... we could have 2-year paper
review periods on condition that the reviewers use the OM time-reversal
method to get their reports back on time!

As for the argument of arctangent, perhaps you mean "scalar"?
But I don't know what that might mean exactly.  Why not
allow arctangent to accept vectors and return vectors, automatically
mapping over them?
I'm not sure what to do if they are handed some other
things that might be floating around, like "the color purple".

RJF

Post public announcements to om-announce at openmath.org
Automatic list maintenance software at majordomo at openmath.org