[om] cmml2om.xsl???

David Carlisle davidc at nag.co.uk
Fri Apr 26 12:33:39 CEST 2002

> Hey, what's this paper ?
> I want it !

Ah I noticed Michael changed lists while replying to a posting of
mine:-)

the paper is available from the Esprit OpenMath project site

http://www.nag.co.uk/projects/OpenMath/final/reports/ommml.pdf

Michael said
> Could you send me
> your
> version of the style sheets? Then I could try to complete them.

Paul, as you have those could you forward to Michael, in case you've
changed them at all, I'll put them on the new openmath site (along with
this paper) once they work...

David

Post public announcements to om-announce at openmath.org
Automatic list maintenance software at majordomo at openmath.org