[om] Manipulating Structured Data

Richard Fateman fateman at cs.berkeley.edu
Tue Nov 19 16:28:54 CET 2002

You do not use OM to sum anything.  You use OM to designate
a data object.  If you wish to sum stuff up, you have to write
a program.   Similarly, if you wish to select from a list the
items that are positive, you would have to write a program.

You could name your program in some OM syntax if that helps.

But don't take my word for it; the OM people probably
view me as a pest, at best :)
RJF

Post public announcements to om-announce at openmath.org
Automatic list maintenance software at majordomo at openmath.org