[om] Re: Proposed bug fix: deprecate Binding Object currying rule

David Carlisle davidc at nag.co.uk
Wed Sep 25 22:03:54 CEST 2002

actually I think it would be reasonable to argue that the currying rule
as stated is simply wrong and should be removed rather than deprecated.

I don't think it really serves any purpose, as you note for those
binding operators where you want it to be true this can be stated as a
property of the symbol (as we do for application) rather than
a property of ombind itself.

David

Post public announcements to om-announce at openmath.org
Automatic list maintenance software at majordomo at openmath.org