[om] MathML draft Notes available for review

Paul Libbrecht paul at activemath.org
Sun Aug 3 23:36:12 CEST 2003

Just for your information, Roger Costello of Mitre in his
http://www.xfront.com/ website has made available an elementary schema
for units. I have to say I find it definitely elementary even though
most of his website is intended for OWL, the new-born descendent of
DAML+OIL under W3C direction.

This raises a general question on how OWL and semantic math markup could
actually interact. I think it would make a lot of sense if one could be
able to express the whole CDs as part of OWL.

If my understanding is far enough, an OWL ontology should even be able
to state such things as the very many parallel between MathML content
and OpenMath.

For this someone really has to go RDF. Who has started ?

Paul

Post public announcements to om-announce at openmath.org
Automatic list maintenance software at majordomo at openmath.org