[om] openmath and constraints representation

Leonardo B Lopes leo at iems.northwestern.edu
Mon Jan 27 23:24:46 CET 2003

Hi Junas,

	I am currently involved in a group working on an xml representation for
optimization problems in general. CLP in that design is a subset. See:

	http://senna.iems.nwu.edu/xml

	ILOG people have been working on a CLP representation. I think you
might want to join our mailing list. Check it out at the web site and
let me know.

Cheers,
Leo.

Leonardo B. Lopes                                      leo at iems.nwu.edu
Ph.D. Candidate                                           (847)491-8470
IEMS - Northwestern University             http://www.iems.nwu.edu/~leo
Post public announcements to om-announce at openmath.org
Automatic list maintenance software at majordomo at openmath.org