[om] Re: Bugs in OpenMath standard draft 3

Bill Naylor Bill.Naylor at mcs.vuw.ac.nz
Tue Nov 25 01:55:52 CET 2003

Hi David,

I believe there is a bug in the schema for content dictionaries omcd2.rnc
It describes a Role element, which should have text content. However this
element never gets included as content of any other element. I guess it
should be a possible child of the CDDefinition element, which should
surely be:

CDDefinition =
  element CDDefinition {
    Name & Description , Role? , (CDComment | Example | FMP | CMP )*
  }

(excuse any inaccuracies in the above, I'm not a schema expert and I'm
sure you can mend them! :-) )
?

Bill
Post public announcements to om-announce at openmath.org