[om] about weylalgebra1 cd

Bill Naylor Bill.Naylor at mcs.vuw.ac.nz
Fri Nov 28 00:13:00 CET 2003

> Dear OM people,
>
> When I read weylalgebra1 cd from the webpage, I found some cd attributes
> were  missing inside the description of (FMP), I would like to know
> if it's a typo or not.
>
> Thanks.

I recall from previous e-mails with Drs Yasushi Tamura and Nobuki Takayama
that the authors where under the impression that when the symbol was being
refered to within the CD where it is defined the cd attribute was not
required. So I would conclude that no it is not a typo, however in order
that the CD meets the OpenMath spec., I think it is required; and so these
elements should be read as having an implicit cd="weylalgebra1" attribute.
There are similar problems with the CDs hypergeon2 and hypergeo2

cheers,

Bill

Post public announcements to om-announce at openmath.org
Automatic list maintenance software at majordomo at openmath.org