[om] Draft Specification of OpenMath 2

Mike Dewar miked at nag.co.uk
Tue Oct 14 17:39:31 CEST 2003

Thanks Bill,

I've added definitions for CDGroupRevision and CDGroupVersion (which was
also missing).

I've deleted CDUses completely from the example CD since it is now
optional and deprecated (the information it contains can be extracted
automatically from the CD very easily).  I imagine that we will also
remove them from the CDs on the website if people agree.

I won't put another version of the document on the website yet, to allow
other people time to read and digest the existing one.

Cheers, Mike.

http://www.star.net.uk
Post public announcements to om-announce at openmath.org
Automatic list maintenance software at majordomo at openmath.org