[om] Re: New content dictionaries

Bill Naylor Bill.Naylor at mcs.vuw.ac.nz
Thu Sep 18 07:50:51 CEST 2003

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003, Bill Naylor wrote:

> Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 17:24:53 +1200 (NZST)
> From: Bill Naylor <Bill.Naylor at mcs.vuw.ac.nz>
> To: Professor James Davenport <jhd at cs.bath.ac.uk>
> Cc: davidc at nag.co.uk
> Subject: New content dictionaries
>
> Hi,
>
> I notice the new CDs on the OpenMath contributions page - nice work James.
> Unfortunatly the submission seems to be amiss. All of the links from the
> 'Contributed' page go to 'http://blahblahblah/CDName.ocd.html'
>                                                     ****
> where the .ocd causes the failed link. David maybe you can mend this?
>
> cheers,
>
> Bill.

further to that I thought to check on the link from the html sts -> source sts
Very strange that didn't work, In fact it didn't seem to work for any
files on the contributions page. I think there is something wrong with the
html producing stylesheet. It seems that the source is actually there, for
example:

http://monet.nag.co.uk/cocoon/openmath/cdfiles/contrib/sts/dimensions1.sts

contains the dimensions1.sts. However the dimensions1.sts link at the top
of:

http://monet.nag.co.uk/cocoon/openmath/cdfiles/contrib/sts/dimensions1.html

points to:

http://monet.nag.co.uk/cocoon/openmath/cdfiles/contrib/cdfiles/sts/dimensions1.sts