[om] query on binary encoding of OpenMath

Andreas Strotmann Andreas.Strotmann at Uni-Koeln.DE
Tue Apr 13 20:36:12 CEST 2004

Actually, I think that we fixed that problem somewhat by providing a "streaming"
version of the binary representation of integers of arbitrary size in the new
draft, which should be considerably more compact than the character-based
representation you refer to since it is essentially a base-2^n representation
for some reasonable n.

 -- Andreas

Post public announcements to om-announce at openmath.org
Automatic list maintenance software at majordomo at openmath.org