[om] web site

David Carlisle davidc at nag.co.uk
Fri Apr 8 17:54:03 CEST 2005

    Has anyone noticed that the website is down for almost a week now ?

I sent an announcement to on-announce (copied below) sorry about the
interupuption. The machine is now back up and running I hope to get the
web site back early next week (I don't think it will be today now,
sorry about the delay).

David