[Om] Calculemus'06: CALL FOR POSTERS and SOFTWARE EXHIBITION
ranise at dsi.unimi.it
Fri May 5 10:20:59 CEST 2006
Calculemus'06 Symposium http://calculemus2006.loria.fr
== CALL FOR POSTERS and SOFTWARE EXHIBITION ==
13th Symposium on the Integration of Symbolic Computation and
Mechanized Reasoning 2006
July 7-8, 2006. Genova, Italy [Co-located with ISSAC 2006]
The poster sessions are an ideal venue for presenting recent research
results or ongoing research projects that might not yet be complete,
but whose preliminary results are already interesting nonetheless.
Posters and software demos on all conference topics are welcome:
* Combining computer algebra and computer deduction systems
* Adding deductive capabilities to computer algebra systems
* Adding computational capabilities to computer deduction systems
* Combining methods of symbolic computation and formal deduction
* Design and implementation issues in integrated systems
* Design and implementation of computer algebra and deduction services for
* Formal method problems requiring mixed computing and proving
* Applications of formal methods to the construction of integrated systems
* Design and implementation of mathematical assistants requiring both
computer algebra and deduction
* Case studies and applications
Submission deadline: 5 June, 2006
Notification of acceptance: 15 June, 2006
Please submit an extended abstract of 1 or 2 pages (A4 or letter)
describing the contents of the poster or software demo by email to
bigatti at dima.unige.it, Silvio.Ranise at loria.fr
The authors of accepted submissions might be invited to give a 15'
presentation at the symposium.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Om