[Om] logic1 CD revision?

Paul Libbrecht paul at activemath.org
Mon Oct 2 08:49:05 CEST 2006

Arjeh Cohen wrote:
> Dear OpenMathers,
>
> It seems that the logic 1 discussion has ground to a halt.
> There are two issues I want to bring up before proceeding:
>
> 1) organization: Of what use is the jira.activemath.org site to us.
>    am I just meant to read what is going on? In this case, my
>    question is how to make eg logic1.ocd readible from that site?
>    Or are we supposed to edit and manage too? In this case maybe more
>    instructions would be welcome.

I think the idea is to provide a place to focus on particular issue.
This is slightly similar to an email thread, e.g. on this list, with two
major differences:
- it only makes noise to people that "watch" it (this is default)
- it allows uploads
Note that anyone can login and add comments, upload proposed changed
files (as Bill actually did), and add other watchers... so I think your
comment below would have been best there even though an invitation on
the list to go discuss at the issue
      http://jira.activemath.org/browse/OM-2

I am unclear why I didn't upload this slight clarification of Bill
yet... maybe I was hoping to get some feedback which you are providing here.

paul