[Om] svn.openmath.org is now opened

Paul Libbrecht paul at activemath.org
Mon Jul 9 12:28:44 CEST 2007

Hello,

following discussions on om3.
We have re-organized the CD directory as follows:

- Official: contains all CDs in their form released by the latest
OpenMath standard.
- OfficialDraft: contains current work into making the next version
of the official content-dictionaries for the upcoming OpenMath
standard. It currently contains a copy of Official but is current
work of James and Michael, I think.
- experimental: contains all other content dictionaries submitted to
us. They should be grouped into project or ownerships which should
make management easier. Each project directory should, if applicable,
contain a cd and sts directory and any other applicable file types.
Currently it contains a single sortme directory with CDs expected to
reclaim paternity.

I would please request anyone to have a quicklook at the sortme
directory:
    http://svn.openmath.org/cd/experimental/sortme/
and propose directory-names/project-names/author-names to be grouped
under.

thanks in advance.

paul

PS: https://svn.openmath.org/ an also be used from now on.