[Om] name of OMS

Arjeh Cohen amc at win.tue.nl
Thu Jul 31 20:52:12 CEST 2008

I am inclined to go with David.  The Coca Cola logo (compare: symbol)
appears many places.  There are probably regulations by the Coca Cola
company (compare: CD) that specify the logo. In our CD the precise
symbols (OMS) occurs, but is adorned with further information: the
specifications.

Best, Arjeh