[Om] Survey on issues in a math knowledge base: please participate!

Christoph LANGE ch.lange at jacobs-university.de
Sat May 31 01:47:33 CEST 2008

Dear "mathematical knowledge managers",

  I'd like to invite you to participate in my little survey on mathematical
knowledge items, possible issues with them, and how to solve issues:

http://tinyurl.com/5qdetd

It will take around 10 minutes to answer the questions.

The results will be used in order to improve the mathematical argumentation
ontology that is used in my semantic wiki SWiM
(http://kwarc.info/projects/swim/) and thus the assistance in tracking and
solving issues there.

Please see
https://svn.kwarc.info/repos/swim/doc/scoop08/semwiki-discussions.pdf
(submitted to the JEM seminar on scientific communities of practice/SCooP) for
background information.

Thanks in advance,

Christoph