[Om] Fwd: [Om3] Want a wiki for browsing OpenMath 2 CDs?

David Carlisle davidc at nag.co.uk
Tue Nov 4 11:21:02 CET 2008

> Here are all directories in the svn that contain CDs; could you please tell me
> which one(s) to take?

on the original openmath server as used at the time the cds were created

www/cdfiles2/cd
www/cdfiles2/contrib/cd

were the offical public directories, which (should be) reflecting the
latest approved versions. The website wasn't directly tied to the CVS
server used at the time and the eindhovencd and OpenMath2 and
directories (at least) come from a cvs checkout.

I'd just use the cdfiles3 directories going forward as they are the
ones that have been public.

David