[Om] More CD inconsistencies

Professor James Davenport jhd at cs.bath.ac.uk
Tue Nov 4 22:12:00 CET 2008

On Tue, November 4, 2008 4:20 pm, David Carlisle wrote:
>> How should we handle these cases?
> If they are experimental CDs and wrong, just fix them in place, bumping
> the minor version number.
Agreed.
> If they are Official CDs and wrong, then we'll have to come up with a
> plan...
True. In the case fo some of these, I think i can exercise editorial
discretion, e.g. the wrong name in the URL (but I think those are
experimental anyway).

James Davenport
Hebron & Medlock Professor of Information Technology
Formerly RAE Coordinator and Undergraduate Director of Studies, CS Dept
Lecturer on CM30070, 30078, 50209, 50123, 50199
Chairman, Powerful Computing WP, University of Bath
OpenMath Content Dictionary Editor
IMU Committee on Electronic Information and Communication