[Om] maple to mathematica translator

Paul Libbrecht paul at activemath.org
Wed Apr 1 22:13:07 CEST 2009

Note that this is a hot topic happening right now in the W3C Math
working group.
MathML3 should provide enough specification for Maple and Mathematica
to put and get MathML content reliably.
We have a Maple guy on board and it seems to follow. Whether it'll
flow into Maple 13, 14 ??...
Mathematica, it seems, followed an earlier draft of MathML3 and puts
presentation mathml in the clipboard thus far.

So... hopes are not lost.

paul