[Om] OM 2009: full paper deadline extended

Professor James Davenport jhd at cs.bath.ac.uk
Wed Apr 29 05:59:36 CEST 2009

It turns out that I, as Programmme Chair, will be out of Internet
connectivity for a crucial few days. Since there is little point in
submissions sitting unallocated in Easychair, we have decided to extend
the dates - apologies for the late notice.
Thew new dates are:
Abstracts: May 1st
Papers: May 11.

Wile the Committee hopes to hold to the original refereeing deadline, this
looks pretty optimistic, hence we MAY slip by up to a week. Final versions
of papers will be due one week after notification.

James Davenport
Visiting Full Professor, University of Waterloo
(but giving a lecture at M.I.T.)
Otherwise:
Hebron & Medlock Professor of Information Technology and
Chairman, Powerful Computing WP, University of Bath
OpenMath Content Dictionary Editor and Programme Chair, OpenMath 2009
IMU Committee on Electronic Information and Communication