[Om] invisible times and invisible plus

Paul Libbrecht paul at activemath.org
Mon Aug 31 14:27:45 CEST 2009

Jan Willem,

I think a mixed-fraction symbol would be very useful and meaning-ful.
But invisibletimes and invisibleplus really are not semantic-ful-
enough to my taste.

or?

paul

PS: in activemath we have internal symbols for mixed fractions, not
surprisingly.
PPS: check MathML3, I vaguely remember it has a mixed-fraction concept
at the core... or at least it was discussed.