[Om] OpenMath on the Semantic Web?

Paul Libbrecht paul at activemath.org
Tue Feb 3 15:58:37 CET 2009

Erm, allow me to ask before reading all these references:

- I believe we have an instance-of type of relationship, namely the
relationship between OMS and symbol-declaration

- do we have any construct or FMP to say that a symbol-declaration is
a generalization of another symbol-declaration? (i.e. that, in order
to restrict the world, one could just consider the more general case) ?
I am not 100% sure that DEFMP satisfies this.

- properties? would be attributions?

And clearly, OWL or RDF is missing a notion of applications,
variables, bound-variables.

paul