[Om] announcing new CDs?

Christoph LANGE ch.lange at jacobs-university.de
Mon Jun 15 23:56:08 CEST 2009

> Because I think the message is quite important and a commit may
> correspond to a family of updates, I tend to prefer the SVN-log-with-
> prefix or manual-announce solutions.

One more idea about the svn approach: One could even make the diff between the
current revision and the previously "announced" revision accessible.  With
some HTTP svn frontend (e.g. Trac) that would be trivial, but without, it
would also be possible (simply let the svn hook script save a copy of the diff
somewhere).

Cheers,

Christoph