[Om] Ontolog panel session "Towards A Quantities and Units of Measure Ontology-based Standard"

Professor James Davenport jhd at cs.bath.ac.uk
Wed Jun 17 13:10:51 CEST 2009

On Wed, June 17, 2009 9:39 am, Christoph LANGE wrote:
> Dear all,
>
>   the Friday conference call seems highly relevant w.r.t. units in
> OpenMath.
Yes indeed - I have booked in. Thanks for drawing it to our attention.

James Davenport
Visiting Full Professor, University of Waterloo
Otherwise:
Hebron & Medlock Professor of Information Technology and
Chairman, Powerful Computing WP, University of Bath
OpenMath Content Dictionary Editor and Programme Chair, OpenMath 2009
IMU Committee on Electronic Information and Communication