[Om] ontolog

Professor James Davenport jhd at cs.bath.ac.uk
Fri Jun 19 21:48:20 CEST 2009

On Fri, June 19, 2009 3:13 pm, Professor James Davenport wrote:
> While chasing up the Ontolog units activity (thanks, Christoph), I can
> across this, which seems to have elements like math:hasPower,
> math:productOf
>
> Has anyone come across this before?
> A rapid comment would be useful, as we're telemeeting in 5100 seconds (SI
> units).
We telemet. My notes are at
http://staff.bath.ac.uk/masjhd/Sabbatical2009/Ontolog.pdf

If there's going to be much more of this, we (=JHD) should probably set up
a separate mailing list - views to me (privately, not list) please.

James Davenport
Visiting Full Professor, University of Waterloo
Otherwise:
Hebron & Medlock Professor of Information Technology and
Chairman, Powerful Computing WP, University of Bath
OpenMath Content Dictionary Editor and Programme Chair, OpenMath 2009
IMU Committee on Electronic Information and Communication