[Om] OpenMath in Wikipedia: was[Fwd: Problematic cases for inria parser]

Professor James Davenport jhd at cs.bath.ac.uk
Sun Nov 22 10:08:50 CET 2009

On Sun, November 22, 2009 8:45 am, Michael Kohlhase wrote:
> Dear James,
>
> Thanks for the vigilance. It is good to see that someone is reading things
> with open eyes.
Not me, my (Bulgarian) Diplomarbeit student.

> I just corrected this on the German page on OpenMath as well.
>
> BTW,  The Chech and Italian (OLGA?) pages are much shorter and might be
> brought up to date, if someone on the list feels up to this.
>

> @ALL, maybe we can increase the coverage of OpenMath on other languages. I
> am sure that I could name people who could do Dutch, Finnish, ...
I had throught to ask my student to write the Bulgarian Wikipedia pages,
but discover, slightly to my surprise, that there seems not to be a
Bulgarian Wikipedia.

James Davenport
Recently: Visiting Full Professor, University of Waterloo
Now back as:
ex-Acting Head of Department, Computer Science,
Lecturer on XX10190, CM30070, CM30078/50123, CM50209
Hebron & Medlock Professor of Information Technology and
Chairman, Powerful Computing WP, University of Bath
OpenMath Content Dictionary Editor and Programme Chair, OpenMath 2009
IMU Committee on Electronic Information and Communication