[Om] OpenMath in Wikipedia: was[Fwd: Problematic cases for inria parser]

Professor James Davenport jhd at cs.bath.ac.uk
Sun Nov 22 14:08:09 CET 2009

On Sun, November 22, 2009 12:58 pm, Christoph LANGE wrote:
> Dear James, dear all,

>> I had throught to ask my student to write the Bulgarian Wikipedia
pages,
>> but discover, slightly to my surprise, that there seems not to be a
Bulgarian Wikipedia.

> Of course there is:  http://bg.wikipedia.org.
I thought there used to be, so I was confused when it didn't show up on
the Wikipedia list of version. I note (thanks for the pointer) that it has
an article on XML, but not MathML or OpenMath. Clearly a project for my
student.

James Davenport
Recently: Visiting Full Professor, University of Waterloo
Now back as:
ex-Acting Head of Department, Computer Science,
Lecturer on XX10190, CM30070, CM30078/50123, CM50209
Hebron & Medlock Professor of Information Technology and
Chairman, Powerful Computing WP, University of Bath
OpenMath Content Dictionary Editor and Programme Chair, OpenMath 2009 IMU
Committee on Electronic Information and Communication