[Om] range & image in fns1

Arjeh Cohen amc at win.tue.nl
Wed Nov 25 08:52:34 CET 2009

Dear Bruce,

I think you are correct in asking

> Shouldn't the FMP be:
>    image(f) \subseteq range(f)

that is, the answer is yes. It seesm liek very few people have
actually checked what was written. As for the definition of "range",
more clarity is given in fns3, which I (think I) wrote a couple of years ago.
Reading the http://www.openmath.org/cd/fns3.xhtml#range version,
I see several typos that have never been repaired, like "aplied" and "stes".

Greetings, Arjeh Cohen