[Om] Tuple and list : any distinction?

Olga Caprotti olga.caprotti at helsinki.fi
Fri Feb 19 10:14:24 CET 2010

Joe,

I also think that you might need a new CD - unless you find something in the new
ones from the interGeo efforts:
http://i2geo.net/xwiki/bin/view/Main/About

(if it is geometry you are interested in)

I do not think the Pair-Tuple symbols from ecc is what you want to use
for a coordinate system.

--olga