[Om] Several Newbie Questions

"Manuel Schölling" Manuel.Schoelling at gmx.de
Mon Jul 5 19:11:15 CEST 2010

Hi,

I'm new to OpenMath and I have a couple of questions:

- Is there any nice WYSIWYG editor for OpenMath?
A java or Qt component would be great.

- Do you think it would be a good idea to use XSLT to process OpenMath.
I'm thinking of
 - calculating the weak formulation of an equation
 - translating OpenMath functions into C/C++ source code
If not, do you have a better idea?

- Is there any option to define a coordinate system?
Eg. to specify the interpretation of a nabla operator

Would be great to if you have any hints for me!

Cheers,

Manuel