[Om] Several Newbie Questions

Professor James Davenport jhd at cs.bath.ac.uk
Tue Jul 6 10:21:15 CEST 2010

On Mon, July 5, 2010 10:40 pm, Paul Libbrecht
begin_of_the_skype_highlighting     end_of_the_skype_highlighting wrote:

>> - Do you think it would be a good idea to use XSLT to process
>> OpenMath.
>> I'm thinking of
>> - calculating the weak formulation of an equation
>> - translating OpenMath functions into C/C++ source code
>
> Sounds like  a hard thing to do but is certainly possible.

You could also look, in terms of parsing and computing formulations, the
work of my student Ivelina Stoyanova (to be presented at MathUI: paper
attached).

James Davenport
Recently: Visiting Full Professor, University of Waterloo
Now back as:
Lecturer on XX10190, CM30070, CM30078/50123, CM50209
Hebron & Medlock Professor of Information Technology, University of Bath
OpenMath Content Dictionary Editor and Programme Chair, OpenMath 2009
IMU Committee on Electronic Information and Communication
Council of the British Computer Society