[Om] OpenMath 2010

Professor James Davenport jhd at cs.bath.ac.uk
Fri Jul 16 00:00:27 CEST 2010

I attach the notes of the formal business meeting, duly checked.
I would urge you, though, to read my notes of the whole OpenMath meeting,
and indeed the rest of CICM, at
http://staff.bath.ac.uk/masjhd/CICM2010.pdf - one notable feature for me
was the number of times OpenMath/MathML just cropped up.

James Davenport
Recently: Visiting Full Professor, University of Waterloo
Now back as:
Lecturer on XX10190, CM30070, CM30078/50123, CM50209
Hebron & Medlock Professor of Information Technology, University of Bath
OpenMath Content Dictionary Editor and Programme Chair, OpenMath 2009
IMU Committee on Electronic Information and Communication
Council of the British Computer Society