[Om] OpenMath 2010

Michael Kohlhase m.kohlhase at jacobs-university.de
Sun Jul 18 13:40:35 CEST 2010

  Dear James,

this is a very impressive record of the part of CICM you witnessed.

May I humbly suggest that it would be even better if you used a publich
blog system (whith the appropriate keywords CICM2010, CCA2010, MKM2010,
...) for the posts? That would make the conferences more visible to the
outside world, as blog posts are indexed by search engines (whereas
papers are not). Also people could answer to your posts.

I know that using LaTeX in a local editor is more convenient than using
a blog engine, but the added publicity has its value as well. If you do
not have access to a blog engine, then we would be happy to make you an
account on the KWARC blog.

Michael

On 16.07.10 00:07, Professor James Davenport wrote:
> My notes of CICM2010, including OpenMath 2010 and the formal minutes of
> the Business session, are at http;//staff.batj.ac.uk/masjhd/CICM2010 - the
> minutes are too large for me to be allowed to post them here unmoderated.
> I urge you to read the wider context, though, at I found it most
> encouraging how often Openmath/MathML cropped up.
>
> James Davenport
> Recently: Visiting Full Professor, University of Waterloo
> Now back as:
> Lecturer on XX10190, CM30070, CM30078/50123, CM50209
> Hebron&  Medlock Professor of Information Technology, University of Bath
> OpenMath Content Dictionary Editor and Programme Chair, OpenMath 2009
> IMU Committee on Electronic Information and Communication
> Council of the British Computer Society

  Prof. Dr. Michael Kohlhase,        Office: Research 1, Room 62
  Professor of Computer Science  Campus Ring 1,
  Jacobs University Bremen           D-28759 Bremen, Germany
  tel/fax: +49 421 200-3140/-493140  skype: m.kohlhase
  m.kohlhase at jacobs-university.de http://kwarc.info/kohlhase