[Om] Last Call for Papers/Abstracts: OpenMath Workshop (July 8). Deadline now.

Christoph LANGE ch.lange at jacobs-university.de
Sat Jun 19 12:24:25 CEST 2010

Dear OpenMath community,

  this is a very special call for papers, just for this list.  If anyone of
you is working on a submission for the OpenMath workshop, or if anyone has a
good idea on his mind but is just lacking the time to properly write it down –
then note that you may also make abstract-only submissions this time.  (But,
then, please, do it now!)  Chances are excellent that your submission will be
accepted, if you understand what I mean.

Let's face it:  We all know that the workshop was announced too late to allow
new ideas to mature and to be written down as high-quality papers.  But in
these busy times (e.g. with MathML 3 becoming more and more real) I think it's
better to have an OpenMath workshop than to waste the opportunity.  A
considerable number of us will be at CICM anyway, and we got a timeslot and a
room, so let's have the workshop.

Still expecting your and your colleagues'
* abstracts
* last-minute short papers
* CDs with some documentation
(see details below) – have a nice weekend nevertheless,

Christoph

---

2nd CALL FOR PAPERS [apologies if you receive this more than once]

OpenMath Workshop 2010
July 8
Paris, France
co-located with CICM 2010
http://cicm2010.cnam.fr/om/

Submission deadline (abstract-only also welcome!) June 18

We are pleased to announce the OpenMath Workshop 2010, to be held on 8 July
2010, in Paris, France, in conjunction with CICM 2010
(http://cicm2010.cnam.fr).
The call for papers is at http://cicm2010.cnam.fr/om/
Submission is via EasyChair (deadline June 18, earlier announcements of
abstracts highly appreciated):
http://www.easychair.org/conferences?conf=om2010

We look forward to seeing your contributions, and your content
dictionaries!

Michael Kohlhase (President of the OpenMath Society)
Christoph Lange