[Om] svn repository downtime

Paul Libbrecht paul at activemath.org
Tue Mar 23 16:11:40 CET 2010

Hello OM afficionados,

unfortunately, it's not perfectly up as I'd wish it is... but it seems
it's impossible to obtain fully.
	http://svn.openmath.org/OpenMath/
is the URL where you can check it out fully. Note the trailing slash.

A new checkout is needed because the root URL has changed.
All authorizations are zapped and our sysadmin team is striving to get
the credentials of jira.activemath.org to be passed on.
But it might be simpler if you send me the result of htpasswd (again?)
so that I feed in your authorization.

paul