[Om] Fwd: RFC 5988 on Web Linking

Christoph LANGE ch.lange at jacobs-university.de
Fri Oct 29 10:46:02 CEST 2010

Hi Paul,

Friday 2010-10-29 10:21 Paul Libbrecht:
> Of interest for better representations of links in OM CDs and their rendering?

Indeed, thanks for pointing out.  From my RDF/linked data point of view it's a subset of RDF implemented as HTTP headers.  Not sure how many clients can process that already.  As the data model is basically the same as RDF, and as both RFC 5988 and serving RDF linked data require some changes to the Apache configuration, we could probably enable it in the same run.  (As always, once I have submitted my thesis.)  So I consider it a complement to RDF linked data, not as an alternative.

Cheers,

Christoph