[Om] Kicking off an OpenMath2+Process (Standard Enhancement)

Michael Kohlhase m.kohlhase at jacobs-university.de
Mon Feb 14 15:49:13 CET 2011

Dear Lars,

you are making a good point.

I will move all the discussions over to the OM3 mailing list, as soon as
I can be sure that all OM members have noticed that there is something
is going on.

Dear all,

if you want to participate in the OM2+ discussions, please ONLY use the
OM3 at openmath.org  mailing list from now on. If you want to register,