[Om] Lots of our CDs (mostly the experimental ones) don't have a CDBase

David Carlisle davidc at nag.co.uk
Fri Jul 22 17:17:26 CEST 2011

On 22/07/2011 16:02, Christoph Lange wrote:
>   (even though that's mandatory,

Hmm the OM2 relax and dtd schemas for CD files say it is optional:

   element CD {
     (CDComment* & Description? &
      CDName & CDURL? & CDBase? &
      CDReviewDate? & CDDate & CDStatus &
      CDUses? &
      CDVersion & CDRevision),
     ( CDDefinition,CDComment* )+

ie only CDName CDVersion and CDRevision are mandatory.
(The text could be read either way, I think)

That said I have no objection to you adding them as clearly it's rather
inconsistent that for example arith1 and arith2 have CDBase but not arith3.

David

--
google plus: https:/profiles.google.com/d.p.carlisle