[Om] Exporting OpenMath from MuPAD and/or SymPy

Michael Kohlhase m.kohlhase at jacobs-university.de
Sun Jul 22 13:48:19 CEST 2012

Dear Joel,

I think that the Science Project (EU) made an exporter of some sort. But
I do not know the status of this; see for yourself http://mupad.symcomp.org/

Michael

On 21.7.12 18:28, Joel Andersson wrote:
> Hello!
>
> We are investigating using OpenMath in our research group. I tried to
> find out if there is some way to export OpenMath code from MuPAD (i.e.
> Symbolic Toolbox for Matlab) and/or from SymPy. Could anyone enlight
> me on this?
>
> Sorry if this question has been asked before, I couldn't find any way
> to search the archives.
>
> Kind regards,
> Joel Andersson

  Prof. Dr. Michael Kohlhase,        Office: Research 1, Room 168
  Professor of Computer Science  Campus Ring 1,
  Jacobs University Bremen           D-28759 Bremen, Germany
  tel/fax: +49 421 200-3140/-493140  skype: m.kohlhase
  m.kohlhase at jacobs-university.de http://kwarc.info/kohlhase