[Om] 3Dgeo announcement

JESUS ESCRIBANO MARTINEZ jesus_escribano at mat.ucm.es
Fri Mar 15 18:45:34 CET 2013

Hello,

professors Miguel A. Abánades, Francisco Botana and myself want to announce
three new OpenMath Content Dictionaries (CDs). We are interested in
incorporating this CDs to the OpenMath webpage, and the OpenMath
repository.

We have been using some CDs to translate geometric constructions between
different systems. We have used mainly the “plangeo” CDs (
http://www.openmath.org/cd/plangeo1.ocd ,
http://www.openmath.org/cd/plangeo2.ocd ,
http://www.openmath.org/cd/plangeo3.ocd ). Now, we have developed new CDs
suitable for 3D geometry. The CDs, called 3Dgeo (
http://nash.sip.ucm.es/LAD-3D/3DgeoCDs/ or
http://www.openmath.org/cdnames.html) define symbols for 3-dimensional
Euclidean geometry.

We are very interested in your opinion about these CDs. We will appreciate
your comments.

Best regards
Jesús

--